No Subject

However, my personal opinion is that this seems like a lot of work when in
most situations the HylaFAX admin has root priviledges and could easily set
up a dedicated "faxing user" account such as fax-out@yourdomain.org.  No
sendmail mangling need be done in this instance (the less I toy with
sendmail the better off I am - call me timid).  From there you use the MDA
via the "faxing user's" preferences to invoke sendfax.  This could be done
with a .forward file or by using procmail's .procmailrc file. (The e-mails
are sent to the new "faxing user".)

There is a good example of such a file at:
http://www.hylafax.org/howto/clients/.procmailrc

Lee Howard