Re: [hylafax-users] fax log for all black fax

I was just informed by the recipient of this fax that the coverpages are
showing up fine but that the rest is black (when I send via HylaFAX).  And,
I went weeks back through the log and noticed faxes to this same number
that went fine.  So... it isn't HylaFAX.

Sorry for the commotion.

Thanks.

Lee.