[hylafax-users] How do I clear the fax queue

Hi

I just installed hylafax (4.1 beta2 on a RedHat 6.1) For testingpurposes I
just tried to send a couple of faxes using faxmail. Since I just wanted to
test if HylaFax was able dial a phonenumber, I spesified a phonenumber
where only a ordinary phone is responding, not a fax.

Now however, I am unable to delete those messages from the queue
How do I do that ?

(I hope this is not a RTFM, since I have looked through the howto and
other docs...)

faxstat shows the following :
(I had to turn my modem off in order to stop the phone from ring
contigous)

# faxstat -afs
HylaFAX scheduler on foobie.foobar.foo: Running
Modem ttyS1 (555-12345): Waiting for modem to come ready

-rw----   1     root     6464 Oct 16 14:13 doc1.ps
-rw----   1       10    26728 Oct 16 15:04 doc2.cover;31
-rw----   1     root    10931 Oct 16 14:20 doc2.cover
-rw----   1     root     3710 Oct 16 14:20 doc3.ps.2
-rw----   1     root    10934 Oct 16 14:30 doc3.cover
-rw----   1     root     3714 Oct 16 14:30 doc5.ps.3
-rw----   1       10    11545 Oct 16 15:04 doc3.ps;31

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
2    126 W   mail 555-11111      0:2   5:12         No answer (T.30 T1
timeou
3    127 W   mail 555-11111      0:0   0:12         Blocked by concurrent
job

Vidar