Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax on SCO 5.0.2

>If I run faxsetup again, it asks if it can terminate a faxq process, eg
21472.  If I answer YES, it times out and asks if it should wait. I can
manually kill 21472 from another >session, and faxsetup will then work.  But
subsequent attempts to sendfax fail as above.

Hi Dan,

I just installed Hylafax on a system with Sco 5.0.4 and nearly have an
identical problem as your's.

My solution was in relation with the NVRAM stored configuration of my modem.
It must contain the exact sequence the modem need to operate after an ATZ
from Hylafax.

First check the content of the NVRAM.

Check after if the stored configuration is the same as in the set up file of
your modem.

If not adjust your NVRAM

You will find a configuration file for the Multitech MT2834 at the following
address.

http://hyla.xtremeweb.de/cgi-bin/hyla/hylaeng.pl/Show?_id=bc06&sort=DEFAULT&
search=%2b%22Multi%2dTech%20Systems%22%20%2b%22MT2834ZPX%22

Michel