Re: [hylafax-users] Faxcover variables

Paul,

WHFC first adds variables to the fax cover and then sends it to
HylaFAX.
This is the only way for adding a cover page to a fax because
HylaFAX is not able to handle an "empty" fax cover and fill it with
variables, as far as I know.

HylaFAX supports these job parameters:
	-TOCOMPANY
	-TOUSER
	-TOLOCATION

I don't know if WHFC submits these parameters.
But I will check if it is possible to return information about the
addressee to users.

Will give you a note.

Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 · D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 · Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com · http://www.urania.com