Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC 1.0.8 released - Help

Steven Thompson wrote:

> Hi All & Ulrich
>
> Ulrich thank you for the new release. It works on my test workstation w2k,
> but I'm unable to connect to the hylafax server from other Windows NT
> workstations. When I do a "faxstat -a" everything is fine. I can send and
> receive fax from my test workstation no problem. I have updated the
> "hosts.hfaxd" with IP Addresses of the other workstations, but I'm still
> unable to connect. When ever I click on the Send, Receive & Done queue
> buttons I get the following 3 error boxes twice"
>
> 1. FQDN server (Hylafax server version) ready.
> 2. User xxxx logged in
> 3. Port command successful.
>
> After clicking "ok" on the error boxes no status of the Hylafax is
> displayed.
>
> Is this a HylaFax Server config problem.
>
> All tips welcome
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Steven

Hi,

is the reverse mapping of this W2K PC ok on your DNS Server ?
See WHFC FAQ topic  "I get a message "ERROR:WSAENOTSOCK" or WHFC hangs"

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de