[hylafax-users] non US-ASCII characters with faxmail

In a prevoius posting I asked:
> I am using netscape to send mail to the faxmail gateway.
> As a french user I use accents ( é è à ù ....) in my mails (fax mails) .
> unfortunatly they are not translated as is.

But didn't get any answer !, maybe I should give more precision.
Actually accents are transmitted all right as long as the body of the
mail is the only message faxed, as soon as I attache a file
(postript/text) behind all non US-ASCII character in the body of the
mail are changed to strange looking ones.

There seems to be a problem with multipart mime messages format .
Any help would be very kind, even if its only a precision on where to
look for solving the problem (netscape, faxmail , textfmt, MTA ...?)

Thanks a lot

--
Jehan Procaccia
Institut National des Telecommunications| Email :