Re: [hylafax-users] Connecting External USR v.90 modem

Yup, things went a lot further this time around.
Now I get a message saying that "the configured DTE-DCE communication rate
() is different than the rate we are using to set up the modem (38400)."
I can't see that as being positive.  My faxes get about half way through the
first page than I get an "Error on Page 1" status report printed out by the
receiveing fax.