Re: [hylafax-users] No response to EOP

Take care when running Class 1 and not using CVS.
Dmitry has made lot's of patches for hylafax related protocoll errors
that can cause horrible symptoms under specific circumstances.
They especially show up in Class1. (some Class2 modems manage around these
bugs)
I do not know of there are rpms out that include his patches.
for mor information search the archives for RTN.

Bernd