[hylafax-users] hylafax on PPC question

Hi,
I've been having trouble installing hylafax on LinuxPPC 2000
and am finally at a point I can't seem to get past.
I'm new at this, so I apologize if this is just a basic Linux question.

When I run the ./configure script, I get the following message:

Reading site-wide parameters from ./config.site.
Sorry, no target was specified on the command line and I don't seem to
have the GNU config.guess script that is used to deduce your system type.

I found the config.guess file to exist in three different places, in:
usr/share/libtool
usr/lib/rpm
and in the hylafax directory

The config.log shows: