[hylafax-users] Functionality questions

I have implemented a web based solution for
viewing/printing/commenting/archiving faxes received through
mgetty+sendfax on RH Linux boxes.  I am interested in converting to
Hylafax but need to know if some necessary functionality is available.

I've looked through the docs and it sppears that it is possible to
archive outgoing faxes, but I don't see any mention of archiving
incoming faxes.

Also, one of the things that my clients want is the ability to know if a
fax has been viewed and/or printed, but I haven't really seen any
mention of hylafax flagging when and who did these things.

Yet another feature they really like, and I agree is convenient, is to
be able to comment on faxes and have the comments displayed with the
rest of the fax info.  That way they know what it is and who it's from
without having to do any extra work.

Let me know if Hylafax supports these things of if it will anytime
soon.  I appreciate any help.  Thanks

Richard Wallace
AIM, Inc.
http://a--i--m.com