Re: [hylafax-users] experience with elsa microlink 56k pro

Hi,
we have no experience with the 56k pro, but very good experience
with the elsa microlink 33.6TQV, it is somewhat older then the 56k pro,
and a bit more expensive, but it is a very reliable modem.
It reveives and sends all our faxes now for 2 years, without problems.
It never locked up or caused other problems.
Failures with other faxmachines arise for one or two procend off
destinations, but this are very old faxmachines which have although
problems with newer paperfaxes.
So, for germany i would recomend the microlink 33.6TQV.
And if your dealer says that modem isn't available anymore,
go and search a better dealer, it is definitly available.
Christoph