Re: [hylafax-users] Help

* Lee Howard <faxguy@deanox.com> [20000919 18:49]:
=>Have you read:
=>http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2000-09/msg00117.html
=>You may want to contact Odhiambo, as he was doing the same thing on FreeBSD.
=>
Hi Mr Howard,
I still do not believe that my setup will be of much help. I am still
awaiting help on something called UNIX glue, which is still pending. My
cell is not up and neither have I even sent a test fax ;-)
If you are willing to help me through the end stages I'll be more than
glad, because then I may be able to come up with something for FreeBSD
users. As opposed to personal faxing, I'm geared towards setting up a
cell. The only problem I have is I am not doing anything I am not sure
about. That is why it will take me longer to complete this project without
help.
I seriously need what they call 'hand-holding' to finish the project.
It only happens that I am unlucky - that this thing is not a FreeBSD thing
but I'll appreciate any help from someone like you.

Thank you.

=>Lee.
=>