Re: [hylafax-users] WHFC phonebook problem

"Martin, Jason" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> One of the individuals I've installed WHFC for is having trouble using the
> phonebook. Everytime she clicks on the Add New Phonebook button, it comes up
> with the "Data source name not found and no default driver specified" error.
> I've reinstalled it many times and it has not helped. Does anyone have any
> recommendations?

Hi,

this looks like a broken odbc installation.
Do you have correctly installed the Microsoft MDAC components (formerly
called ODBC) ? Please do not install simply odbc.dll.

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de