[hylafax-users] Native speakers wanted for translation of a new HylaFAX Win32 client

Hi,

First: This mail is not SPAM! Please do not flame me. Read first.

I'm developing a new HylaFAX client running on Win32.
It will be freeware, first release is expected in 4-6 weeks.

To make it usefull for all users around the world I need a little
help from the HylaFAX user community. I'm looking for native
speakers of

	Spanish
	Italian
	French
	and other languages

who wants to translate the ressource file to their native language.
You will get a German/English copy of terms/short sentences (MS Word
Doc and ASCII/ANSI text -> ZIP file -about 30k). It's not much work,
about 30 to 60 min, I guess.

Please help me making the best HylaFAX client!

Thanks!
Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 · D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 · Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com · http://www.urania.com

Ashworth
> Sent: Monday, September 18, 2000 4:51 PM
> To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
> Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Double-byte Character
>

> On Monday, September 18, 2000, at 2:53:37 AM, Springman wrote:
> > I have had Hylafax up and running on my Linux machine and I'm
now
> > able to use sendfax to deliver text file to fax machine.
Double-byte