Re: [hylafax-users] Change of Killtime, no result.

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:54:44 +0200, you wrote:

>Isn't JobFmt used for the tagline ???
As far as I know JobFmt specifies the format of the output of the
faxstat command.

The contents of the TagLine are specified in the TagLineFormat config
parameter.

>New faxes in /var/spool/fax/sendq/qXXX still shows tts+3hours=killtime
>Even when using sendfax -k or using hyla.conf.
Since you've tried everything and you are still stuck, until someone
suggests a solution to your problem, I'd try recompiling HylaFAX editing
the files which set the default of 3 hours, at a first sight they seem
to be

./hfaxd/Jobs.c++:
    defJob.killtime    = 3*60*60;              // FAX_TIMEOUT

./config.h:
#define      FAX_TIMEOUT     "now + 3 hours" /* default job timeout (
at syntax) */

and specify there a longer default timeout.

Also, which os are you on/did you compile by yourself or using a
package? The file you posted used paths similar to the ones used on
linux (/usr/share/ghostscript/5.10), but the hyla.conf itself was out of
place for a linux system (/usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf).

--
giulioo@pobox.com