Re: [hylafax-users] Blocked by concurrent job in the done queue

>The *done* queue?  I'm wondering if jobs are incorrectly timing out to
>dead before being sent.  Robert, Lee; anyone seen this?

My experience with HylaFAX goes from 4.1beta1 and after.  I've no
experience with 4.0pl2 except a single failed compile way back when.  I'd
recommend that Greg compile current CVS for use as it doesn't seem to be a
current problem.  Yeah, I know he's got Solaris, but there've been some
good pointers recently on how to compile HylaFAX on Solaris and no reports
back of any further problems.

Lee.