[hylafax-users] vanishing old incoming faxes tif files

I've noticed old fax files receiveda are being removed from the
recvq directory.

the fax server is a little full ( 96% ), but like it is a very
large ide disk, it's got many space still. So I thought maybe
is a clean process that don't wants this raise more or that
only keeps files newer than one week.

I've searched the mailing list and man pages unsuccessfully.
What else can I do ?

I'm moving the sendq directory to another partition but I'd
like to know what happened to the older files.
Thank you.

anyway I see this package has plenty of very good features but
I find it's having a very MS Bug behaviour. I had a lot of
problems, I know it is free and I could help. just my 0.002
opinion worth. It just needs a stable release.

--
 - frankie -