[hylafax-users] Enterprise hylafax

Hello,

I wonder if there is a way to make sure I always have a fax server running.
I have two PC running hylafax with Linux, when for some reasons of
installing new
software or hardware,  I point the hylafax client to point to the second fax
server.

I have been thinking that besides the above reasons, imagine that one linux
box
get out of service for any reason; or even that there is a black out in one
of
our office, and I have a second hylafax server in a different office.

It would be cool if there were some kind of software distributing the charge
among the fax server.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Victor