[hylafax-users] Solution on DCE to DTE Data Underflow !!!

Hi Folks!

Some days ago, I posted a question related to "DCE to DTE Data
Underflow"...
Well, after some sleepless nights I found out that a little bug had
invaded my configuration files:
The "ModemHardFlowCmd" and "ModemSoftFlowCmd" options were commented out
in the config.tty## file...
I got to admit this is a really dumb error, so sorry about nerving you
folks about that...

Andreas

Andreas Grimmel
ADDITIVE GmbH