[hylafax-users] how to attach ...

Hello,
I set hylafax to send the notification email everytime a new fax is
received.
But I don't want just received the notification and try to ftp or
telneting my system to see the fax, I want the faxrcvd also attach
the received document along with the notification mail.
I think it must be something with a parameter that send to
sendmail, what parameter should I add to sendmail so it can send
me the attachment ? or maybe you can show me where I can get
that information ? I can't do man sendmail here.
Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day

Regards,

Sobari Tanuwijaya