Re: [hylafax-users] any body can help ?

>In minicom atz command return OK respond.
>I just don't get it, every command hylafax issued, I've tried them in
>minicom, and everything is find ( it gives ok respond )

Is it possible that minicom is being used at the *same time* as HylaFAX is
trying to dial?

minicom seems to have a strangle-hold on the modem when it's being used,
and conceivably you could see the errors as you have mentioned (although I
find it hard to believe that *anything* would work at all - and obviously
some codes are going through).

For example, if you run faxaddmodem when minicom is running you'll get
lotsa problems and probably the modem will time out for the faxaddmodem
script.

Lee.