[hylafax-users] Modem Dials but not Connected

Hi,

I'm totally new in Hylafax. I got every set up and the thing seems okay . . . I sent a fax job from Windows client, the modem did dial, but dropped after one ring at the destination's fax machine; therefore, the queue got stuck . . .
May anyone help? I bet it's my modem setup . . .
Thanks.

Regards,
Springman