[hylafax-users] Modem woes

Just upgraded to a new server box, restored from tape to make a mirror image
of old box. Old box had two Multitech MT2834ZPXs and were working perfectly
in receive fax only mode.

New box has Hayes Accura 56k external faxmodems which faxaddmodem recognized
as generic Class 2. Now all incoming faxes are just lines of garbage. I have
set xonxoff to rtscts in the config.ttyS0 file, but it didn't help.

Should I us the same old MT files? I don't want to start all over from
ground zero and spend two weeks getting the modems working properly again
;>(

Any suggestions for the Hayes? They are brandy-new...

Thanks as usual for your replies!

Greg Kelley, IT Director
SSA, EAA, AOPA, N5506M
Londavia, Inc.