From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]On Behalf Of Peter Nunn
Sent: Wednesday, 23 August 2000 10:28 PM
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Receive Fax problems

Ok, I got the newest rpm's and removed the old ones, now, when I try and
install the new Hylafax i get a message saying that it needs tiff, gs_lib
and smtp_deamon, so looks like its back to the net to find yet more
software....

I have ghostscript installed and libtiff, but here we go again.

Why does it take 4 days to get anything working on a Linux box (and this is
only day 3 :(  )

Peter