Re: [hylafax-users] New problem with Macs/MacFlex/SDFax (now 4.1beta)

AFAIK: the server supports two protocols, an "old" one and a "new" one.
i think macflex needs the old one and probably this is not enabled by
default.
maybe search the archives how to enable the old protocol (together with the
new
protocol for you other clients)

Bernd