Re: [hylafax-users] How can I get online with my SGI??????

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me.
I am beginning to learn Unix on an SGI Indigo2 system.
I have an external zoom modem that connects through the serial port.
The system recognizes it and sets up my port and my dial up number for my
Internet Service provider.
The modem dials but when it sounds like it makes a connection it hangs
up?
Is it my modem? Is it my service provider? How can I get online using my
SGI???

Thanks for your time,
Mr Lopez