Re: [hylafax-users] Prob

AFAIR this might be a Y2K problem.
Some (older) versions of HF have this problem with scheduling.
i gues that MacFlex uses some scheduling which provoces this problem.
When did you see this for the first time?

Search the archives, AFAIR i gave someone else a tip regarding this issue,
but i do not remember it completely any more :-(

maybe it has to do with  http://www.hylafax.org/patches/leap-year.patch
but before applying: search the archives.

Bernd

mailto:priebe@rs.uni-siegen.de