[hylafax-users] Quick questions...

I'm looking for a simple, low-volume fax server.  I just wanted to know
if HylaFAX can:

A) Receive faxes for more than one user at one fax number, parsing for a
To: field or something to deliver faxes to the correct person (via email
or a client, but we'd need clients for Win '9X/NT/2000 *and* Linux/*BSD)
and put all "undeliverable" faxes into a general box

B) Be able to send faxes from applications... ie. "print to fax" or
something similar.  Something that installs as a printer driver under
Windows and something else that would give a similar ability under UNIX.

Thanks...

--
John Oliver, System Administrator
ConnectNet, an Allegiance Telecom company