[hylafax-users] How to force fax cover usage?

Hi hylafax-users,

I wrote this before not knowing whether it gets spread.
So here it is again:

Im running SuSE Linux 6.3 and Hyla 4.0pl2. Everything works fine.
My users send faxes using whfc.
Now I want hylafax to send always a cover page for
identification purposes.
Is there a way to ignore the whfc settings and produce a cover page?
Can one manipulate the ftp-like communication to mimic cover page
usage or disable the specific commands?
Or can I insert the user name in the tag line at least?

Since we are working in a critical environment I desperately need some
way to tell the sender from the sent fax.

Thank you,

Tobias Schenk