Re: [hylafax-users] Ringback detected Problem

Jürgen Hoffmann <jh@byteaction.de> writes:

> thanx for your prompt answer here is what I got as a result:
>

> Welcome to minicom 1.82.1

> Compiled on Apr 21 1999, 22:51:00.
>
> Press CTRL-A Z for help on special keys
>
> ATZ
> OK
> at+fclass=2
> OK
> atdt06151305721
> +FHNG: 4
  ^^^^^^^^
Numerical equivalent for "ringback detected".

> OK
>
> what does that mean now?

Either you are still dialing the wrong number (maybe a pause is needed
after leading zero? Have you listen to the modem's speaker while dialing?)
or your modem's hardware (e.g. relay) or firmware is broken. But anyway
this is not a Hylafax problem.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Dmitry