Re: [hylafax-users] Can I send fax with a client WHFC ?

By default, I believe, received faxes are to be retrieved by ftp and made
known by mail - many people alter that delivery script (faxrcvd) to simply
send the tif by mail with the notice.

I don't use WHFC, so I couldn't say exactly, but I don't think that WHFC is
meant to work as a fax retriever or viewer.  It's only a send-client.

Lee Howard