Re: [hylafax-users] How to process sent faxes?

To archive sent faxes I added a small prog in cron.hourly:

#! /bin/sh
# Name: FaxArchive
# Copy all sent faxes to archive hourly.

find /var/spool/fax/docq -name '*.ps' -type f -exec cp -p -a {}
/var/spool/fax/archive \;
exit 0

# END

Copy the few lines above in a new file (name it e.g. "FaxArchive") and put
it in /etc/cron.hourly or whereever cron looks for things to do. Change
"/var/spool/fax/archive" to a folder where you want the faxes to be
archived.
I added this folder to our SAMBA shares, so that every Win client can view
these with GhostScript.

Hope this helps!
Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 · D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 · Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com · http://www.urania.com