[hylafax-users] egetty

Hello out there..
This time I installed Hylafax as a port with FreeBSD 4.1 I thought this is
too good to be true - everything else made easy after my first experience
when Hylfax refused to build for me on 3.5 and 4.0 FreeBSD (I guess there
is a little clue you guys out there did not give me <hehehe>.

Now I am psyched to have it go but the moment I run 'faxsetup' it tells me
that egetty is nowhere in my systems (seems so, anyway because I cannot
find it myself) and that I have to build Hylafax from the source (I dread
this after what I've just told you...) but I'd rather get egetty another
way....

ANy hElP iN geTTinG EGETTY into this box???

regards

--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

An engineer is someone who does list processing in FORTRAN.