[hylafax-users] Location of perl-hylafax gateway software

Hello

I have hylafax set up and are connecting to it with windows clients using
WHFC and a port redirector and a perl script I put together and I'm
impressed Hylafax.

I have been trying to locate the Fax-Gate perl module but am having no
success at all
The link below appears broken & I've searched for a mirror somewhere but am
drawing a blank. (All the search engines point to either the hylafax.org
site & its references or to other pointers to this link too.)

http://wildcat.imaginet.co.uk/software/

Please could someone point me in the right direction please.

TIA
tim