Re: [hylafax-users] How to process sent faxes?

Hi Luigi,

I am doing that now - I had to modify the notify.awk script which requires a
little knowledge of gawk (which isn't that hard to figgure out really).
You will want to look at bin/notify just to see how it calls notify.awk.
Then most of the changes will need to take place in notify.awk.

My new script re-encodes the fax to a .tif format, then moves it to the
archive directory.  Then I have a cron script that,every night, packs up the
sent and received faxes with tar and moves them to an archive site that I
plan to put onto a tape every few months.  So far is has been working very
well.

If you would like, I can e-mail you a copy of my script so you can get an
idea of what to do with it.

Jason Bachman
Information Systems Manager
Hiestand Supply Company