From: "Andrea Cannaos" <andrea.cannaos@deagostini.it>
To: "HylaFax" <hylafax-users@hylafax.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 4:02 AM
Subject: [hylafax-users] Newbie: 3 questions

I've installed HylaFax following documentation but I have 3 simply
questions :

1) - I can submit fax request from Win client or using sendfax, but
these request are always in sendq and nthing seems to happen ... have
you any idea ?

2) - For my country, I need to send ATX3 init string to modem ... where
can I put this init string ?

3) - Is there other documentation ( I've man pages and html manual from
Hylafax.org) ?

Thank's