Re: [hylafax-users] HYLAFAX sending to wrong number

On Tue, 1 Aug 2000 10:58:26 -0400, you wrote:

>There is a very easy way to find out what is happening.  Get yourself an
>inexpensive DTMF decoder that will connect to the phone line your are
>dialing out on.  Try to recreate the problem and see if the modem is
>actually dialing the wrong number. This is the only way to tell for sure.

Yes, this would be a solution if we could reproduce it when we want.
Unfortunately (or fortunately) it just happened 3 times in a year and a
half, and at our customer premises.

There is no way we can convince and show them how to use such
a device :)

Thanks.

--
giulioo@pobox.com