Re: [hylafax-users] HYLAFAX sending to wrong number

Giulio Orsero wrote:

> The same problem happened to me, and what you suggest was not the case.
> The fax went to a wrong number, the same number of another fax in the
> queue, not a casual number or a misconfigured number.
>
> Example:
> In the spool you have
> fax1 for number1
> fax2 for number2
>
> The log says:
> >sending fax to number1
> <remote CSI "number2"
>
> and the fax1 is really sent to number2 instead of 1.
> then fax2 is sent to number2.
> So number2 receives both fax1 and fax2.

Hi,

could this be a problem of your telephone provider or
your telephone equipment ? Try out an additional
wait during the dial.

Some examples from the real life without hylafax :

At home i have a ordinary modem internet connection. Normaly
i can dial in without problems, but on one day got
no connection or a "human connection" . After rebooting
the whole system and switch on/off the modem all works
fine (i am not sure  if it was a modem, software or telephone
problem).

Also my parents had the strange problem, that they receive calles
from 2 special citys in our surounding when this people
start dialing a special telephone number sequence. This
happens specially when the weather was bad. Some of this
people could verify , that they had dialed the correct number.
After the German Telecom had moved their exchange units
from analog to digital the problem has gone.

And last but not least, since we had added some internal
telephone numbers to our telephone equipent, i could
confuse the thelephone equipment, if i dial too fast :-(

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Tr@nscom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de