Re: [hylafax-users] HYLAFAX sending to wrong number

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:47:29 -0500, you wrote:

>Seems like they moved the fax machine to a new phone number and forgot to
>re-program the number in the fax machine to its new phone number. If you
>really need this to be correct, maybe call them to remind them to do this.

The same problem happened to me, and what you suggest was not the case.
The fax went to a wrong number, the same number of another fax in the
queue, not a casual number or a misconfigured number.

Example:
In the spool you have
fax1 for number1
fax2 for number2

The log says:
>sending fax to number1
<remote CSI "number2"

and the fax1 is really sent to number2 instead of 1.
then fax2 is sent to number2.
So number2 receives both fax1 and fax2.

In my case number1 and number2 where 2 clients and fax1 and fax2 2
quotes for the same stuff at different prices.........so client at
number2 saw what price conditions client at number1 had...

--
giulioo@pobox.com