From: owner-flexfax@celestial.com [mailto:owner-flexfax@celestial.com]On
Behalf Of Peter Dominguez
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2000 8:08 AM
To: Hylafax Users
Subject: [hylafax-users] Fax viewer for use with WHFC

Can someone recommend a faxview for use with windows.

--
Peter Dominguez
72 Belvedere Dr

  Tel: 914-423-4000 (+01-914-423-4000)
  Fax: 914-423-8640 (+01-914-423-8640)
Email: peter@pad.com

The 21st century begins on January 1, 2001.
http://astro.nmsu.edu/~lhuber/leaphist.html
http://pschye.usno.navy.mil

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bachman;Jason
FN:Jason Bachman
ORG:Hiestand Supply Company;Accounting
TITLE:Information Systems Manager
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(717) 426-1921
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(717) 203-5898
TEL;WORK;FAX:(717) 426-4341
ADR;WORK:;;650 Stackstown Road;Marietta;PA;17547;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:650 Stackstown Road=0D=0AMarietta, PA 17547=0D=0AUnited States of America
ROLE:Information Technoligies
BDAY:19721204
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:jabachman@hiestandsupply.com
REV:20000721T130028Z