[hylafax-users] Back at it

I just installed 4.0 release but hylafax will NOT build, complaining about
libtiff. I have libtiff-3.5.4 which comes with 4.0 . Should I just give up
now and forget about this faxing headache? If you installed on FreeBSD 4.0
with this version of libtiff kindly contact me - I desparately need your
help.

Thank you.

--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

You know that the beginning is the most important part of any work, especially
in the case of a young and tender thing; for that is the time which the
character is being formed. -Plato