Re: [hylafax-users] LIBTIFF + MODEM?

I tried it with FreeBSD 3.5 and it did not but kind of there was a problem
with my box. Check the archives it was discussed last week.
But I remember I was advised to settle for libtiff-3.5.4 for a while. Now
I have 4.0-release but I'm yet to try to build hylafax.....
Wish me well, pls..

On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 01:37:58PM +0200, HF wrote:

> Is it possible to use hylafax with libtiff version 3.5.5 ?
>
> If not why ?
>

> What is the best modem for receiving an  high volume of faxes ???
>

> And for sending an high volume of faxes ?
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Alex.

Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator
Inter-Connect Ltd.
5th Flr Furaha Plaza
Nkrumah Rd
PO Box 83613 Mombasa
Tel: 254 11 222604
Fax: 254 11 222636

Were this world an endless pain, and by sailing eastward we could forever
reach new distances, and discover sights more sweet and strange than any
Cyclades or Islands of King Solomon, then there were promise in the voyage.
-Herman Melville, "Moby Dick"