[hylafax-users] Looking for High Volume faxers - 1000's per day

We are using HylaFAX under Redhat 6.1 and are sending out 1300+ faxes per
day using 4 modems.  We have a problem where a fax job will get stuck on a
tty.  It can be removed by killing the process but Hylafax is not able to
send another job without error until the system is rebooted.  I believe most
users never encounter this error as the average outbound fax load is much
less than ours.

I am looking for high volume fax users (1000 faxes or more a day).  Has
anyone ever had this problem?  If so do you have a workaround?

Can the current HylaFAX developers comment on this issue.  I am willing to
cooperate fully with them to try and correct this problem.