Re: [hylafax-users] [hylafax-devel] Re: Hylafax recvstats shell porting problem onSolaris 8

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Darren Nickerson wrote:

> [...]

Opps, that was my mistake.
Thanks, Paul for catching that. It looks like I missed some lines
in my pl3 -> CVS merge of the missing parts of a previous security patch.

--
Tim Rice				Multitalents	(707) 887-1469
tim@trr.metro.net