Re: [hylafax-users] Modem not dropping DTR

Bernd,

Been checked, the modem does respond to a drop of DTR, problem is the
system isn't lowering DTR for a long enough period for the modem to
recognize it.   On a RS-232 breakout box, the DTR light barely flickers
when DTR is lowered.

If I use a normal getty, the modem hangs up the line properly by
dropping DTR.

Jeff