[hylafax-users] maybe time for a web page update?

I'd say that about 3/4 of the problem-related e-mails that come through
here are libtiff or 4.0pl2 "I'm using an antiquated version" related.  Any
chance that some changes could be made to the "HylaFAX Download Page",
perhaps something that says:

For systems running libtiff-3.5.x ...
	RedHat Linux RPM (Darren's 4.1beta2-5)
	Source tarball (the patched 4.1beta2 source, possibly from Darren's SRPM)
For systems running libtiff-3.4.x ...
	RedHat Linux RPM (4.1beta1 RPM)
	SuSE RPM (whatever that is on the ftp site)
	Source tarball (the unpatched 4.1beta2 source)
For systems where the above listed sources won't compile or archived
versions...
	4.0pl2 tarball
	4.0pl2 RPMS

I know there was some discussion a few months ago about 4.1beta2 not being
in a stable-enough release state, but honestly, I think people are having
*more* problems with 4.0pl2 than with 4.1beta2, especially in compiling,
and the libtiff problems are only discovered by reviewing the mailing list
archives - okay, duh, they should be reviewed, and every new HylaFAX user
should subscribe for a while anyway, but unfortunately it doesn't happen
that way.  I'd be happy to program the HTML and e-mail the appropriate
person updated files, if I knew that my work would be of some use.

Thanks.

Lee Howard