Re: [hylafax-users] CC parameter.

>If use HylaFAX receive by sendfax, what's the cc parameter?

I didn't know that you needed sendfax to receive a fax.  If you're talking
about a cc: line on your coverpage that is separate from the to: line, then
I don't think sendfax handles more than one recipient per call.  Make use
of this:

       -d destination
                   Create a job to transmit  the  supplied  docu­
                   ments  to a facsimile machine at the indicated
                   destination.  If the  destination  is  of  the
                   form ``user@phone-number'' then any cover page
                   will show user as the intended receipient.

so, you'd do this...

sendfax -d "Friend1@1234567" -d "Friend2@2345678" myfax.ps

This probably isn't what you're asking for, but I don't really understand
your question.
Although, I must admit that CC'ing really doesn't make much sense with
faxes...

Lee Howard