[hylafax-users] receiving fax problem??

hi
this is what i configured on to my inittab for faxgetty

# Run gettys in standard runlevels

# Running faxgetty for incoming fax.

7:2345:respawn:/usr/sbin/faxgetty ttyS0

also i tried to run faxanswer -h fax ttyS0 to answer the incoming fax from a fax machine but when i cannot receive faxes.

instead i get an error NO FAX REPLY on the fax machine and on my server it gets connected as if it is going to receive fax but no entries are shown or received fax.

i really donot what else can i do. do iu have to change some sendmail config or else.

please help

manish