[hylafax-users] Re: OutGoing Faxes Spooled, but never attempted to send.

Michael,

i once had i similar problem, the reason was that the continuation cover
page
could not be created for jobs which had to be retried.
i got an email "document preparation failed" for these jobs.

maybe serach the damoen logs for the ids/faxnrs of the failed jobs.
maybe you have to increase/adapt the log level.

Bernd